Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Item #4 - Xbox 360 Pro Bundle

*PLEASE PASS THIS PAGE ALONG TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS! MAKE THIS EXPERIMENT A SUCCESS! HELP A BROTHA OUT! :) Also, my Craigslist posting is below. Copy, paste and enjoy.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/bar/1186999723.html

It's been about a month since my last trade. And no, it didn't take me that long to trade because I wasn't trying... This last round was really frickin hard compared to the last couple! I have a feeling that as the items get larger and larger, my audience is going to dwindle, thus making things a bit more challenging. But, alas, I have made my third trade! I traded the sweet Fender guitar for something that I think will open me up to a much broader audience... An Xbox 360 Pro bundle that includes a 60GB HD and the games Lego Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda, Sonic the Hedgehog and Xbox Arcade.

I myself am an avid gamer. Admittedly, I haven't played much lately as life has been, well, life. It's very time consuming at points and a lot of things are a higher priority then games. With that said, I felt that a trade for the 360 would still be good. It opens me up to kids, teenagers, middle aged people and last but not least, parents who have kids. It's a multi-billion dollar industry that has surpassed even the film industry. It has some appeal... Just a little. ;)

I think this trade will be the trade that leads to something with wheels. I'm looking to get my hands on some sort of transportation. Whether it be scooter, motorcycle, atv, car or truck. I feel that a somewhat reliable recreational vehicle or car will be key to my success towards my ultimate goal. Please, if you're still reading at this point, I can't help but stress this. Pass this page along to all your friends! The more attention this gets, the more likely my experiment will become a success! I can be reached at AresInspired@gmail.com. If you're a friend or a friend of a friend and might be interested, e-mail me for further contact info. Thank you!

15 comments:

  1. Nice trade Trevor. I can't wait to see what this one yeilds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tweeted about your blog on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy! Your tweet does not go unnoticed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. It was so original when the "One red paperclip" guy did it in 2005.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. Can't say that I'm the inventor... But, if one guy can do it, why can't another? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really cheap these days, so I'll keep checking to see any great deals. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome. You should check out www.favortree.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kyle. I checked it out. Looks like the site has a lot of potential! Unfortunately there wasn't anything listed in Oregon where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck with this barter,sincerely,susan,founder,dublin barter club,ireland

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impressive! 5 Star attitude. Proof of the right attitude creating something positive.
    I gotta show this to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay Trever, I'm getting anxious - when's the next trade? C'mon, I know you're having fun with that XBox but I have high hopes you're going to trade up to something very lucrative before the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've had a ton of offers on the XBox. I've just been.... Well... Picky. I may be expecting too much for it, but I feel that I can get something worth the amount of time it has taken so far. Thank you so much for your interest though. But, you're right. I need to get this show on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wont be long before you're bartering for real estate. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Real estate would have to be the ultimate goal I'd say. Wouldn't that be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is great information.It's really great post.

    ReplyDelete