Sunday, March 15, 2009

Item # 3 - A Fender Guitar

So, here's the deal. My tattoo gift certificate was about to expire. It expired on April 5th. That really lit a fire underneath my butt to get me motivated. It also renewed my quest to change free into $$$$$$. At first, I was treating this as a little game. I just wanted to see how far I could take this. But, after this recent trade, I'm really beginning to believe that I could take this as far as I want for the most part. I realized that it's not as much about what an item is valued at as much as what a person wants. "Offer a man in a desert dying of thirst a million dollars or a drink of water, which do you think he'll take?" The only thing that will hold me back is myself. I have some pretty good motivation now and I'm looking to the future with high hopes. Without further ado, my most recent trade...

A REALLY good condition $300 Squier Fender guitar that has $125 worth of work done to it in the way of new Duncan Design pickups and a professional tuning. It also came with the original pickups and a carrying protective bag. That brings me to a grand total of $425 for a very nice beginner's guitar! The pictures I have shown below aren't great, but I don't have a camera with me right now, so the cell phone shots will have to do. ;)




I AM NOW OPEN TO ALL TRADES! I'M MAINLY LOOKING FOR TOYS SUCH AS DIRT BIKES, QUADS, CLASSIC RESTO CARS, OR A GOOD RUNNING VEHICLE WITH TITLE. YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GUITAR, I'M LOOKING FOR YOUR UNUSED GARAGE ORNAMENT. I can be reached at AresInspired@gmail.com. Thanks,

Trevor

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your trades! I stumbled upon your blog from an ad that was posted to one of my online articles titled "How to Barter". I am going to follow your blog and see how this turns out. By the way, if your interested in the article, you can read it here:

    http://www.ehow.com/how_4824828_barter.html

    (not trying to spam you, just thought you might find it interesting, and maybe you'll even see your ad on there)

    ReplyDelete