Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome to the Experiment

Ever since the economy took a turn south, I’ve been seeing people become more and more thrifty. People are scavenging for deals and free items. I am one of those people. Money is tight and I’m looking out for the screaming deal I want. Places like Goodwill and Value Village are thriving. While local stores are slashing prices, I’ve been looking on Craigslist. Craigslist is a great place to find things from all over your area at deep discounted prices. Even free…

My “Craigslist Experiment” is to pick up an object off of Craigslist’s Free section. Once I have acquired said item, I will use the Barter section of Craigslist to see what I can trade for. One man’s junk is another man’s treasure. I’m going to rely on that principle and see what happens. I hope that the Barter section treats me well!

If you have interest in my experiment, I will keep frequent tabs on my Craigslist objects received and objects up for barter. You’ll be able to find links next to each object listed from here on out. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. hi trevor :) another fellow barter person .COOL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete